Wednesday 6 August 2014

August Wishlist!

Wednesday 6 August 2014
Welcome Lovely Ladies to my very unrealistic wishlist! Now I am a HUGE fan of making online shopping baskets filled with clothes clicking checkout and then slowly but surely closing the tab. I thought I'd show you some of the things I've been wanting!


1) Palm Print Tie Waist Jumpsuit

This gorgeous Jumpsuit from Topshop! I've been looking for a jumpsuit for so long and I love this gorgeous blue floral pattern! It looks amazingly comfortable and really easy to wear. I think it would be perfect teamed with my gorgeous black jelly shoes!

Unfortunately they are out of my size at the moment otherwise I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

[ link ] 

£58.00





2) Flamingo and Pineapple Playsuit

I am so in love with the crazy patterns that are around lately! I was disenchanted by the boring bland clothes that had been hanging around the highstreet as of late and then suddenly BAM! I'm looking at wild florals and this amazing number covering in PINEAPPLES! This is so gorgeous I can't even believe I don't already own this! Damn my student sized bank account!

[ link ]

£38.00






3) Nice Cup of Tea Mug 

This is possibly the cutest little design! I am so obsessed with tea its unreal but I definitely prefer the smaller simple style as I have small hands! I love the clean simple design and color of this item!

[ link ]

£8.00









4) Printed Shorts

These shorts are so unbelievably cool. The print is so gorgeous and the colours are really beautiful. I also love the way these shorts have been styled with the loose fit t-shirt and sandals.

[ link ]

£25.99








 5) Juice Cube in Blue

I actually have been looking for a while for a little portable backup battery for my iphone as I find when I'm out it often runs out of battery especially if I'm taking lots of photographs! I've looked at a lot of different designs and even phone cases with built in extra battery but I have to say this is the nicest one I could find!

[ link ]
£24.95



6) Jiaxiufen Mint & Cream Iphone Case

I love this pattern so so much! The colours are really nice sort of pastel shades but still seem bold without being too in your face.

[ link ] 

£4.90




No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Days © 2014